Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two Weeks

I got my passport back in the mail today, complete with a Greek Visa! That's a huge relief. I've been making lists of things I need to pack. It seems likely that I will have a difficult time packing light.

Tomorrow I'll be driving back to SA for the week (camp college!!). I can't wait to see everyone! Since I won't have a whole lot to do, I think I'm going to cook for everyone. I was at my aunt Karla and uncle Steve's house today, and my aunt gave me a cooking textbook from 1918 that was my great grandmother's.  I won't have a meal plan in Greece, so I'll be cooking most of my meals. I'm really excited about getting to cook again.

It still seems like a long time until I leave, even though it's only two weeks. I should probably actually start packing and everything.

2 comments:

  1. Jo! A long time ago I decided that if I ever studied abroad that I'd do so in Greece. That hasn't happened for me yet...but I'm super excited for you!! I'll be reading. :) -Maeve!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT EVER GO. THE END.

    ReplyDelete